Homemade Tooth Paste for Treating Gum Disease and Whitening Teeth!
Till now you must have changed several toothpastes and tried many tooth whiteners for improving your oral hygiene but nothing satisfied you.
Many different products are available in the market for treating gum problems but not everyone are good at flossing or removing those loathing wine and coffee stains on your teeth.
You tried many different products but their harmful effects were in abundance.
Those harmful chemicals in the toothpastes or other products can cause many side-effects. And there are lots of cases when teeth whiteners have caused gum irritation, translucent teeth, tooth aches and brittle teeth etc.
Now its time to make your own natural toothpaste without any harmful side-affects.
This home remedy for your teeth is not difficult to make. It is a natural teeth whitener and can cure many gum diseases.
Turmeric is the special ingredient used in the toothpaste. It has micro-bacterial properties and treats gum irritation and gum reddening etc.
Turmeric is very popular and widely used in many Indian cuisines. It is a perfect home-remedy with anti-inflammatory properties and according to Indian Society of Periodontology, it is an effective mouthwash for treating gingivitis.
1. 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
2. 0.5-1 tablespoon(2 capsules) of turmeric powder
3. Little bit peppermint oil
1. Mix all the ingredients together and take the mixture on to a toothbrush.
2. Brush normally and leave it for 3-5 minutes.
3. Spit the mixture and gargle well.
4. Repeat for several days until you get desired results.